It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:13 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Totality
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:01 pm 

Totality

The joy of community in unity
in the presence of Divine celestial wonders.

Then God said, Let there be light to the firmament of the heaven to separate the day from night; and let them be for signs...

Genesis 1:14
Holy Bible
From the Aramaic of the Peshitta
Lamsa Edition

Post subject: Evolution of Souls - Calendar of Light
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:16 pm 

"...All of spiritual history has behind it a strong current, instituted at the time of Creation, that moves consciousness forward toward further awareness of itself.  What this means is that each human being, over time, develops a stronger sense of self-identity, with perceptions that become more refined, with emotions that become more subtle, and with a sense of an 'I' at the core that becomes stronger. 

This thrust toward individualization of consciousness is a central aspect of Creation.  It defines the purpose for which souls came into existence.  The other central aspect, inseparable from the first, is the movement toward unity.  Just as each embodied soul must, in time, become aware of themselves as a distinct 'I', so, too, must each one become aware of themselves as part of a distinct 'we', namely, as part of a greater Whole.

The first part of the creative Impulse is the one that humanity is most familiar with.  It is the shape of our past, the foundation for our personal and collective history thus far.  It causes individuals to seek self-empowerment, self-awareness, and control over their own lives and destinies.  The second part of the creative Impulse is only just coming into manifestation.  It is the shape of the future. During this second part, instead of needing to learn about 'I', we  need to learn about 'we'.  Instead of needing to learn about control, we need to learn about surrender.  And instead of needing to learn about differentness from others, we need to learn about the sacred essence that all beings share. 

This passage through the two phases of individuality and unity is a blueprint for human evolution that has the shape of a circle.  Within this circle, passage along the first half takes us toward greater identification as an individual self, while passage along the second, returns us to a state of oneness.  The passage around the circle in a collective sense happens sequentially, but for any individual soul it may be that both portions are being traversed at the same time, that is to say, that the search for unity and wholeness may be present even while the deepening of individual identity is still taking place.

Qualities of learning that are needed as one traverses the first half of the circle are strength, intelligence, competence, self-control, and mastery. 

Qualities of learning that are needed as one traverses the second half of the circle are gentleness, sharing, surrender, love, and the desire for unity.

Each part of the circle must be traversed by the soul in the course of evolution, and where any individual is within this progression is a complex matter that can only be perceived through soul awareness, not through any external attribute of their physical life."

Evolution of Souls: Individual Development 
THE CALENDAR OF LIGHT
Day 55
http://lightomega.org/CL/Cal-Light-Signup.html

"…All who are on the Earth at this time are undergoing a process of purification, some with awareness, some not.  Through this process, those parts of the self that cannot hold the higher vibrations of light are being released or shed so that the new energy of light can take their place. This shedding may be mysterious to the part of the mind that clings to the rational, and unsettling to the part of the psyche that clings to the familiar. It is for this reason that the Calendar of Light came into being - to assist in the transition from one way of life to another by presenting ideas and applications that can offer comfort and understanding to both heart and mind concerning the process now taking place."

For a brief summary of the structure of the Calendar: http://lightomega.org/CL/Cal-Light-Structure.html

Post subject: New Podcasts from Julie of Light Omega
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 pm 

0:
Day9-5850827701_1c3f274dd4_z.jpg
Day9-5850827701_1c3f274dd4_z.jpg [ 71.38 KiB | Viewed 1391 times ]

Podcasts and Webcasts
        - with Julie of Light Omega

New Podcasts

Letting Go of Identity - http://lightomega.org/podcast/media16/2 ... entity.mp3 - 4:40" (Aug. 20, 2017)

Welcoming the New - http://lightomega.org/podcast/media16/2 ... he-New.mp3 - 20:23" (Aug. 20, 2017)

Prayer for the Dawning of Truth - http://lightomega.org/podcast/media16/2 ... -Truth.mp3 - 0:58" (July 30, 2017)

Meditation on Humility - http://lightomega.org/podcast/media16/2 ... mility.mp3 - 21:28" (July 30, 2017)

With deepest blessings - Julie of Light Omega

Julie is available to all who seek her counsel
and who desire to deepen their connection with their own Divine essence.
She may be contacted at:
http://lightomega.org/Comments.html

Post subject: What Has Been Saddening My Heart
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 pm 

What Has Been Saddening My Heart

Witnessing the insidious energies of intolerance of 'other'.

Those Identified as 'other' so far:

- Peoples of Mexican heritage

- Peoples of the Muslim, Sikh, and Jewish faiths.

- Peoples of India, Native born first Americans, and those who have brown skin.

- Peoples who identify as transgender, gay, lesbian.

My heart feels deeply, the pain of ostracisation and rejection based on the ideologies of political and religious intolerance, as well as hatred, bigotries, and intolerances of 'other' based on how a person looks or how they choose to follow their soul's path.

These energies of separation are very, very old. and have wreaked havoc upon the planetary family for centuries.

I realize that these energies of separation are coming to the fore of our national (and planetary) consciousness for healing and transformation.

Even as I know this truth, the pain my heart feels is not diminished when I witness the suffering and pain those deemed as 'other' are experiencing on a daily basis.

My commitment to love for all deemed as 'other' comes from my soul, a knowing that we are all children of the One.

All human embodied souls are part of the whole, of the body of the One. Separation occurs in the mind and heart, influenced by energies which would seek to create pain in the name of pain, suffering in the name of suffering.

Yes, I realize these energies must be revealed in order to be healed and transformed, even as this is true, the pain and suffering of those deemed as unworthy, as 'other', rejected and harmed, in body and spirit, saddens me deeply.

with love,
Johanna

0:
A Way Will Be Made Thru Suffering and Pain_Teaching by Julie of Light Omega_Art by Johanna Raphael.jpeg
A Way Will Be Made Thru Suffering and Pain_Teaching by Julie of Light Omega_Art by Johanna Raphael.jpeg [ 150.06 KiB | Viewed 1391 times ]

Post subject: New Prophecies From ReturnoftheChrist.org - August 2017
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:21 pm 

New Prophecies From http://www.ReturnoftheChrist.org - August 2017

Check yourself.

Do not call the darkness to you.

Anchor your thoughts in love.

"Where is the Love?"

The Love is inside of you.

"Where?" "I have looked everywhere and cannot find Love."

Look under your anger, your hatred, your bias, your sense of supremacy, your hubris, your intolerance, and any right you perceive to have to act out these energies. The Love you seek is under these energies.

InI Moving Forward:

Intention.

Set.

Go.

The Mother is the Unified Field.

The body of the Mother surrounds us in the trees, plants, rocks, mountains, beaches, deserts, fields, rocks, caves, skies, oceans, lakes, rivers, streams, and all forms of wildlife.

I hear the language of the trees which surround me in birdsong.

No separation:

All is unified.

All is whole.

All is Love.

This is our shared destiny.

The pain of the lower frequencies of discord and separation will in the end, open the hearts of those embodied souls attached to the energies of chaos and distortion.

Bear with.

Truth.

For the truth to be told,
as events unfold,
one must be ready to behold,
the awe of the One.

Songs of joy.

Songs of delight.

A banquet awaits those who traverse through the dark night.

Who.

Who am I to speak to you of the Holy?

Why I am of you.

I am of the One.

Daughter embrace the good things which have come unto thee, for I have found thee faithful.

Know that I AM with thee.

WHO.

Who AM I?

I AM.

I AM from which you came, from which all comes forth.

From My Body your body was formed.

To My Body you shall return.

0:
Prophecy from ReturnoftheChrist_org.jpg
Prophecy from ReturnoftheChrist_org.jpg [ 76.3 KiB | Viewed 1391 times ]

Fear not in the times of polarization that I have abandoned thee.

All is held within the Heart of the One.

Truth Be Told.

In the times coming forward, that which have been separated from My Heart and from your own heart's shall be revealed.

I have caused this releasing which comes forth.

I have called you sons and daughters before Time was known.

I call you forth now awakening the sacred heart within we share.

Beloveds:

Fear not the rising tides of war, desecration, death, and tribulations, for all has been foretold.

I hold all, for all are of My Holy Body. There is no separation.

I AM with you in your suffering and sorrow.

I AM with you in your joy.

I AM with you as you transverse through all which has separated you from Me.

Blessed Be.

Blessed be to thee.

For I have called thee forth, and you have come.

From time immemorial I have been with you.

Never alone, your soul of My Body, your heart of My Heart.

These anguishes, sorrows, and tribulations you bear, I have borne with you.

Now a time comes forward where all will know I AM and I AM with you.

Blessed Be.

My Song I sing into your heart.

A softened heart shall hear.

The hardened heart will soon be near.

O such pains and woes inflicted upon My beloveds.

Know in this night of darkness you traverse, the sorrows and sufferings of the past are being healed and reversed.

Fear not beloveds, for I AM and I AM with you.

Completion.

The final steps in the journey to awakening and unity.

How.

How can this journey of sorrows and tribulations be lessened?

Look into your heart.

Call forth, bring forth, share, the love within your heart.

No gift of your heart is too small or unworthy.

Worry not if your love is rejected.

For it is I, the One from which you came, which calls this love forth in the healing of your brothers and sisters.

Prophet: "Love."

"Love?"

"Surely prophet you jest!"

"Why look at the hatred, the bigotry, the hubris, the attack's on 'other', the poor, the sickly, the less fortunate."

"Love?"

"Why those who are acting out these separated energies are bear arms, bear bats, bear fists, bear words of horror from their hearts."

"Love?"

"Surely prophet you jest."

Prophet: "Love."

Daughter, give thanks for I have found this worthy.

Know that thy work is good and of My Heart.

Know that you serve Me, and in this truth you shall find your purity.

For the Beloved:

Blessed Art Thou whom I call Daughter.

[right]All prophecies can be read at:
http://returnofthechrist.org

Last edited by Johanna on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: That Which Is Coming Forward: The Many Healing The Few
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:03 pm 

"…The energy of darkness creates a sense of isolation within individuals, between people, and among nations.  It fuels the negative emotional states that interfere with peace, and leads humanity toward despair, hopelessness, and fear. Even if at other moments we remain faithful to the vision of the sacred, in moments of darkness we turn away from this vision and lose touch with our basic truth.  The reversal of this movement is often difficult thought possible, namely,  to choose trust with our hearts, even in the presence of our mind's doubt."

LIGHT AND DARKNESS
I. Energy
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Light-an ... Part1.html

That Which Is Coming Forward: The Hearts of the Many Healing the Few

As the energies of hate and contempt release into the national and planetary consciousness, know that more of humanity is able to hold - contain, in their hearts these energies with prayer and the balm of love. Light will support all efforts.

Be mindful of your thoughts. Be aware as negative energies are releasing, not to allow your mind to fill with these releasing (for the purposes of purification), energies.

The hearts of the many will in the end, heal the few.

Keep the faith, hold your inner light in the dark night.

"...Man's capacity to listen to the voice of darkness is great, but so is his capacity to listen to the voice of his heart and to render it the prime mover in his life.  In the presence of the heart's determination to love and to remain steadfast in a place of love, darkness is rendered ineffective and can gain no entry.  For darkness and love are incompatible in essence, and so where one exists, the other cannot.  Therefore, in order to counteract the effect of the energies of darkness, it is essential to know how to remain aligned with love.  This intention carries one into the domain of spiritual practice and spiritual consciousness.  For alignment with light and love becomes a doorway into a sacred life.  And the choices that are part of that sacred life are everyday choices - those that can be made with greater alignment with love, and those that can be made with lesser."

LIGHT AND DARKNESS
III. Love
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Light-an ... Part3.html

Post subject: Vision: Steps To Awakening
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:00 pm 

0:
Vision_Steps To Awakening_Johanna Raphael.jpg
Vision_Steps To Awakening_Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 78.39 KiB | Viewed 1379 times ]

A recent vision.

For those Dear Readers who may be wondering why the steps are downward in orientation - the orientation is related to the energies of humility.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Prayers for The Suffering - Flooding in Texas (LA)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 am 

Prayers for the Suffering - Flooding in Texas, Houston
and Surrounding Areas, Louisiana

In seeking to understand the comprehensive nature of the suffering related to flooding, one could very well compare it to aspects of being in a war zone. In both war and flooding, the innocent experience horror, fear, the loss of life, and the very real devastation of a life once held, no matter how difficult it was, which held a semblance of security and joy.

Those who are suffering in Texas, Southwest Louisiana, (and perhaps in the coming days, New Orleans), are enduring horrors, and devastation which is traumatic in the extreme.

The horror of waters flooding into your home, the horrors of sitting on your roof, in the daylight, and worse in the dark, the never ending rain soaking you through, praying to be rescued cannot be underestimated. In shock, shuttled from rescue center to rescue center, with only the clothes on their backs, hearts and minds process the totality of their loss. It is the kindness of those who are serving and those in neighboring communities who come forward to help the displaced with at times, the very basic of needs, which is a balm and comfort to weary bodies and minds.

When the waters recede, there are new horrors to endure. The total loss of homes and apartments, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, religious centers, and businesses as well as the loss of dearly held memento's from the past, the loss of vehicles, the loss of everything which once held families and individuals in homes and lives understood, albeit however difficult.

There will come the challenges and greater hardships of assembling paperwork without identification papers, insurance papers, and what is needed to make a traumatic process of tearing down and rebuilding a little smoother. There will be the waiting for the gutting of homes as mold builds, covering that which was once precious and dear. There will be the great piles of items of pride and dearness, now debris. There will be the finding of temporary accommodations, especially difficult for the poor, who before the flooding barely made it from week to week, yet were making it.

On top of the trauma there is the experience of helplessness which sets in deeper to the heart. Many having lost their cars to go to work, their work gone, schools and medical centers destroyed, with no home to live in, seek shelter in areas nearest to home, in areas which are visibly devastated face at the same time, a rebuilding process with challenges difficult to understand if you live in flood free zones.

Eventually in time, homes are rebuilt, new memories are built, and the challenges of the disaster experienced overcome. Communities coming together, volunteers from around the country, and sometimes the world (in the case of the aftermath of hurricane Katrina) - to help, and government assistance helps to heal much of the outer and inner trauma, and can offer the heart a sense of hope and up-liftment, yet even so, the trauma and the toll of such experiences is held deep within those who have suffered.

Those who are suffering in Texas and adjacent areas are in the initial stages of going through intense trauma, it will take years of struggle and difficulty to rebuild their lives. I hope that these peoples are not forgotten once the drama of the storm itself moves on, for they will need help for many years to come.

Prayers for the suffering, give what you have to give. Give of your clothes, give what funds you have to give, if you can, volunteer in the rebuilding or gutting process. It is through our helping each other, our carrying each other forward, that the greatest healing can come manifest in times of immense suffering.

Special prayers of remembrance for those who suffered through hurricane Katrina and moved to the safer grounds of Houston who are now experiencing a similar trauma of flooding, loss, devastation, and helplessness in the wake of this flooding catastrophe.

with love,
Johanna

All blessings and prayers for our planetary brothers and sisters suffering flooding related devastations and deaths in Sierra Leone, Bangladesh, India, and Nepal.

Post subject: Deeply Missed: Princess Diana and Mother Theresa
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:43 pm 

Princess Diana and Mother Theresa embodied as souls, grace, love, kindness, mercy, and caring for the suffering amongst us. Their beauty, grace, and ability to embody God's love, each in their unique ways, touched my heart deeply; twenty years on, I continue to register grief in my heart in regards to their passing from this planet.

Sisters of the Sacred Heart, deeply missed by all who were touched by their compassion.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Behold The Holy Of Heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 pm 

O behold the holy of heart
who need no promptings
as they joyfully emerge
to serve those in need.

All blessings to the servants of Love.

with love,
a witness to the wonders of your love.

O Holy Of Heart - A Fine Line Walked

O holy of heart
who plumbs the
depths of souls
who walk in darkness
to serve the innocent.

A fine line walked
souls imprinted
to not succumb
to the will
of the forces of darkness
even in the presence
of acts of cruelty,
depravity, rages,
and all manner of
corruptions of
heart and mind.

Who are these souls who are holy of heart? You are.

Post subject: No Mercy - Vision of Emerging Energies
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:09 am 

I received this vision a few weeks ago. The vision's deeper meaning was so painful that I did not record it. I held this vision in my heart until this morning when I was guided to record the vision and share the vision with you Dear Readers. Many versions of this emerging energy "exclusion of other" are unfolding throughout the planetary body.

Hold all within your heart with compassion.
with love,
Johanna

0:
No Mercy_Club USA_Vision_JohannaRaphael.jpg
No Mercy_Club USA_Vision_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 82.97 KiB | Viewed 1331 times ]

Post subject: Hope On The Horizon: Purification of the For-Profit Paradigm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:11 am 

Hope On The Horizon

A witnessing to come forth of the demise of the for-profit paradigm.

Wait. Watch as all unfolds.

Values, moralities, ethical behaviors, greeds, and glutony to be purified.

All shall be revealed.

http://returnofthechrist.org

Reply to topic  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 103  Next