It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: I Am and You Are One
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 pm 
What does it mean to live in Oneness? Many have this desire and wish to know how to manifest it with greater fullness. Where does one look for this transformation from within into the pure soul essence that is the Divine core of one's deepest self?

These questions and answers that some have found can be shared here as the discussion of living as a soul upon the Earth grows and expands within human consciousness. All blessings to those who have chosen to be here at this time in order to fulfill this mission. - Julie

http://lightomega.org/forum/images/IMG_0141-cr-forum.jpg

With all love and blessings -

Julie
http://www.lightomega.org

Post subject: Re: I Am and You Are One
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 am 
Namaste Julie,

So Grateful to you and your sweet heart and soul, for aiding me and so many others in the awakening.... to one's True Self.

Bless you, and I look forward to participating and sharing this forum with many other beings of Light.

Love and Appreciation!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 pm 
LIving as a Soul, for me, means remembering that I am a soul. That I am here with a purpose and that everything that happens to me is happening for a reason. I am a mother of two teen boys and I am learning many of my lessons concerning oneness through this path. Today, my eldest who is almost 18, asked me what to do when he experiences fear that my response will not be what he wants it to be. I encouraged him to go inside and ask his higher self, the God within him, what he is to do. To me, that is what it means to live as a soul; to remember we have access to God and the Realms of Light within us and to remind our loved ones, whenever they need help, that they too are a soul.
With Love,
Abriete

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 am 
Thank you Julie, for asking the question "What does it mean to live in Oneness?"

To live in Oneness, means to live AS Oneness.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 pm 
I like that Arcturus. To live as oneness. I was just having a conversation with my son about social security. He is working for the first time and is upset about getting some of his money taken out so we were talking about how we are all one and are taking care of each other, at least to a limited degree, through paying into social security. I long for the time when that consciousness is so much more complete in our world, so that there will be no one who lives without their basic needs, but living as oneness, for me is holding the consciousness in my heart, that we are all one. Is that what you meant?
With Love,
Abriete

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 am 
Abriete,

..... it IS You, that IS the heart of consciousness.

You ARE the light of the world. ~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 pm 
Holding the intention of Oneness asks me to continually open my heart to people, circumstances & events that in the past might have elicited; at the very least... disinterest & at the most....fear.

Previous history has proven I cannot do this by using my will. My will is severely limited & fraught with hidden self interests that has caught me unaware & sent me far from my true desire. But the more I've sat in alignment with God & surrendered to the Divine Light's limitless love, the more grace, I have been given.
In my prayer work, I use the "Practice of Alignment". With each breath, doubt & fear are gradually replaced with a even deeper knowing, a feeling of security that is undeniable. Learning to live & move in the world in alignment, one can find that trusting the unseen/unknown IS very possible & at times, even exciting!

As we are able to carry more of the Divine's Light, those desiring to become an extension of God's heart learn that we are indeed, able to love the world & all her people. When seeing through the eyes of the Beloved, the Divine spark becomes visible in all.

What a tremendous blessing it is to be led to one another here & be able to give and receive love & support as we
learn, share & grow on this journey together.
I am very grateful for this beautiful forum, a resource and loving oasis in the midst of the maze of conflicting information in the world. With love in my heart, I thank you, Julie. May each dear Soul here find that which is for their highest & best good.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:56 pm 
Hello,

To me living in Oneness is a deep knowing/experiencing that although it appears that I live in the world, i am actually in every Now moment, one with God, there is Only God and he is my whole being, I live in Him and he lives in me, not tomorrow not someday but right now, wherever I am God is, i live in Him i move in Him, i have never left my Beloved, I am forever resting in Him NOW.

Only because i have believed in the imagining of separation ( which is just the way it was meant to be, no mistakes) did i forget that i am eternally in God. I have believed for so long that there is a world out there, when in fact all there is, is God, when i look truthfully I see/feel God only, expressing Himself to Himself through Me the Soul. The form He appears as, is still Him, everything is Him, but He needs Me the Soul to recognize Him.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:28 am 
So beautiful, beloved one. May you rest always in the Beloved. Julie

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:28 am 
This is a beautiful longing you have, dear one. I too pray to hear the small voice within that reminds me I am God's child and I am ok, even if I make mistakes. Today I am feeling so sad and some purification of shame as I made a mistake at school. It is remarkable to me how much darkness I feel regarding this and pray to remember that we are all one. If someone is judging my mistake, it is that they feel judgmental of themselves and I must have compassion for them, as well as myself.
With Love,
Abriete

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:39 am 
Beloved Abriete

Please, remember at all times that this feeling of shame are not really yours, they have come about through forgetting your own perfect Self, they were created in ignorance.

God's Grace is with you, that is why He shines His Light on the hidden feelings we have believed about ourselves , You are a precious child of God, perfect as He has created you from His own Self and God is Perfect.

Love karima

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:04 pm 
Dear Patys Seo,
A heart that seeks to be of service to all, both in the smallest gesture, as well as large ones, is of great beauty & blesses all it shines upon. All blessings to you on your travels. ~Meg

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next